Family law regulates the legal relationships of people who are connected to each other by marriage, civil unions, family and relations, or where there is a custodianship, trusteeship or legal guardianship in place.
Are you having legal issues regarding marriage, adoption, divorce or seeking custody of your children? We focus much of our practice on family law, so we can guide you through the challenges you face, no matter what they are. We can help to ensure that in the event of a divorce, your legal rights remain secure.
Our services in this area
Attorney Annutto and the highly experienced Family Lawyers serve all of New Hampshire & Massachusetts.
They provide advice on Divorce Law, Child Custody Disputes, and representation in the following areas:
• Fault Divorces as well as No Fault Divorces, known as Irreconcileable Differences
• Complex Divorces Requiring Litigation
• Simple, uncontested divorces resolved through mediation and negotiations
• Divorce for Marriages of Any Duration
• Drafting, and Enforcing Prenuptial Agreements
• Equal, and Unequal Division of Marital Assets
• Injunctions, and Restraining Orders
• Jurisdictional Issues
• Modifcations of Child Support
• Post-Divorce Issues, Such As Modifications, and Enforcement of Existing Orders.
Our areas of advice, and representation include:
• Child Support
• Child Support Modifications
• Parenting Plans
• Parenting Plan Modifications
• Primary, and Secondary Parenting Rights (Custody), Gandparents Rights
• Primary, and Secondary Parenting Rights Modifications
• Residency, and Relocation Issues
For a Free Consultation Call Us Today!
Have questions or would like to make an appointment? Call us at +1 603 8819161 or use our contact form.
Law Office of Joseph M Annutto, PLLC
369 Main St
Nashua, NH 03060
Phone: +1 (603) 881-9161
Fax: +1 (603) 821-5185
Or use our contact form.
We can be reached during the following hours:
Monday through Friday
8:30 am to 5:00 pm
And at other times by appointment
Watch our new video to learn more about Annutto Law Office and how we can help you with your legal needs.